| تسجيل عضوية جديدة | استرجاع كلمة المرور ؟
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
صفحة 17 من 39 الأولىالأولى ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 161 إلى 170 من 382

الصورة الرمزية ياسر ابراهيم

رقم العضوية : 151676

تاريخ التسجيل : 15Nov2013

المشاركات : 294

النوع : ذكر

الاقامة : lithuania

السيارة: Renault laguna

السيارة[2]: Rover

الحالة : ياسر ابراهيم غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي -

hasad">

Colin Chapman حقيقي بذاكر في المعلومات القيمة التي لفت انظارنا اليها
    حقيقي شكرا لاسهامك المثمر لموضوعنا ..منتظرين المزيد
    جزاك الله جير

سبحان الله بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
    خير الناس انفعهم للناس
    إن اصبت فمن الله وحده وإن اخطأت من نفسي ومن الشيطان

الصورة الرمزية ياسر ابراهيم

رقم العضوية : 151676

تاريخ التسجيل : 15Nov2013

المشاركات : 294

الاقامة : lithuania

السيارة: Renault laguna

السيارة[2]: Rover

الحالة : ياسر ابراهيم غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي -

Colin Chapman شكرا لك جزيلا علي اسهامك المثمر في موضوعنا
    الي الامام دايما و منتظرين المزيد من اسهامك
    بارك الله فيك

سبحان الله بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
    خير الناس انفعهم للناس
    إن اصبت فمن الله وحده وإن اخطأت من نفسي ومن الشيطان

الصورة الرمزية Colin Chapman

رقم العضوية : 24371

تاريخ التسجيل : 07Nov2008

المشاركات : 6,251

الاقامة : القاهرة

السيارة: لايوجد

السيارة[2]: لايوجد

دراجة بخارية: لا يوجد

الحالة : Colin Chapman غير متواجد حالياً

Smile a wood gasifier! -

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ياسر ابراهيم مشاهدة المشاركة
    Colin Chapman حقيقي بذاكر في المعلومات القيمة التي لفت انظارنا اليها
    حقيقي شكرا لاسهامك المثمر لموضوعنا ..منتظرين المزيد
    جزاك الله جير
    استاذ ياسر ابراهيم شكرا لتقديرك كنت اتمنى اعرف اصنع بيدى لكن لا امتلك تلك المهارة مع الاسف ولذلك انا اعطيكم نتائج تصفحى واطلاعاتى خلال سنوات مضت على الانترنت
    وارجو ان يكون علما ينتفع به

شوف الرابط ده
    http://www.ekomobiili.fi/Tekstit/Bookbrochure.pdf

if I could have my dream gasifier vehicle though it would look more like this:

a wood gasifier!

Smile Run Your Car on Wood? No Joke. -

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ياسر ابراهيم مشاهدة المشاركة
    Colin Chapman شكرا لك جزيلا علي اسهامك المثمر في موضوعنا
    الي الامام دايما و منتظرين المزيد من اسهامك
    بارك الله فيك
    بارك الله فيك ولك وعليك ايها الاخ الكريم
    Run Your Car on Wood? No Joke.
    ... Post-StandardSUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry doctoral student Rick Bates has converted his 1969 GMC pickup truck to run on wood.

biomass farming is also on pace. Three years ago, Choren started its experimental farming using fast growing tree species that have already been harvested once. The local Ministry of Agriculture

Thumbs up How would you make a tire gasifier -

of hydrocarbons. There are way better gasses out there that do the same job.
    Did you know – the original engine by Rudolf Diesel was made to run on peanut oil, and the original T-model Ford was designed for ethanol fuel?
    Anyway, enough of that. Before I can think about alternative automobile fuels, I need an efficient way of creating said alternative.

Hydrogen gas has already been used by a number of people and companies as an alternative to petrochemical fuels. The one commonly appearing in the media is the hydrogen fuel cell, whose appearance is similar to a battery (though the inner workings are very different) and produces electricity to power an electric motor.

This, however, requires a whole new car designed specifically for use with a fuel cell.
    Unfortunately little known to the wider public, BMW actually has a fleet of cars – regular petrol cars only very slightly modified – running off hydrogen gas as a combustion fuel. They use exactly the same mechanism as if they were running off petrol, but it’s not petrol.

This got me thinking. My car runs on petrol. Perhaps I too could use hydrogen gas and have a car that produces absolutely no CO2 emissions. So this is my first step (don’t get too excited, it’s just a baby step) towards that future.

Theory
    A Hoffman voltameter, or Hoffman apparatus, uses electrolysis to produce hydrogen and oxygen gasses from water.

By passing a DC electric current through the water (with an electrolyte solute to improve conductivity), energy is put into the water – enough so that the chemical bonds within H2O are broken and it splits and reforms into H2 and O. The O then finds another O that split from another molecule of water and forms O2. Hydrogen gas (H2) forms as bubbles at the negative cathode and oxygen gas (O2) at the positive anode, so if the two electrodes are kept slightly separate, the two gasses can be collected separately and used for good, or evil, depending on personal preference.

WARNING!

- Hydrogen gas (obviously) is a colourless, odourless, highly explosive gas. Never have a naked flame, or anything hotter than 600°, anywhere near your working area. Until you’re ready for the fun part, of course.

- Sulphuric acid is a wonderful electrolyte, but horribly dangerous if handled irresponsibly. It will burn skin and tables and faces, so always handle with the utmost care and always wear safety glasses and natural rubber (not latex) gloves.

- PVC should not be used for any purpose involving compressed gasses. It has a tendency to shatter and splinter when put under pressure. The PVC used in this instructable is simply used as feet for the apparatus and does not come into contact with any kind of pressures above atmospheric.

Exclamation geet reactor rod,Check out my new page about getting 66 miles per gallon with the ex- -

geet reactor rod

taking out the rod, the magnetic induction become less intensive than before, but the global efficiency is increased e

GEET reactor vs Catalytic convertor

carb, fed by exhaust.

Some particulars about the latest system... The gasoline is mixed with exhaust in a small engine carburetor (the "PC carb") that is modified to give about a 3 to 1 mix of exhaust and gasoline. The GEET "reactor" was built into a custom header, with the intent of raising the temperature of the gasoline to nearly 1000 degrees F. It is hoped that the combination of high temperature and exposure to water in the exhaust will cause the gasoline to break down into lighter hydrocarbons like propane. It is then mixed with air before entering the engine.

Test results using this latest system indicate that the gas mileage ranges from about 40 MPG to 50 MPG highway. This is worse than with the car's original fuel injection system. In order to get the gas mileage above the original specs, it is necessary to put a vaporizer in the system to vaporize the fuel before it goes into the reactor. However I am interested in getting 100 MPG, and it does not look like this is possible using current known technology including GEET, without serious changes to the entire power system and drivetrain of the car. So I will probably go back to the stock fuel injection unless someone proves that GEET really works.

The report below is quite old by now, lengthy, and has many assumptions and some incorrect ideas. You may read it if you want an idea of what a person goes through when trying to build a fuel system without an extensive knowledge of what is actually happening in an internal combustion engine. Also it shows how easy it is to be fooled and think that the gas mileage is better than it really is.

You can email me at: jsenner@hotmail.com

GEET onelist! talk to others about the GEET system here!
    Check out my new page about getting 66 miles per gallon with the ex-GEET Metro
    الرابط
    بالقصة الكاملة الناجحة

66 miles per gallon in a Geo Metro

Lightbulb -

الرابط ده لعربية 8 سلندر وفكرة باول بانتونى
    ممتاز واكثر من رائع بالصور لكن المشكلة فى اللغة هى العقبة

https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=i&r...39816611988448

Lightbulb EET reactors all welded up. Arrows show flow direction of gases. Bigger, outer tube i -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDF_aqdSCdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljw87uVhdeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-79egrQi4

مهم جدا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaHT0Pe04ZQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfIPb6pd6oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_95v-Ap5esI

reactors all welded up. Arrows show flow direction of gases. Bigger, outer tube is the exhaust The bolt on flanges bolt directly to the cylinder head.
    مهمة البوصلة

Lightbulb GEET, only water is processed, fuel line not touched -

hasad">

كفرن او بوتاجاز

The Plasmatron joined with a carburetor

In 1999 MIT researchers headed by Leslie Bromberg invented and patented a device that is supposed to attach to a carburetor that dissociates fuel via a plasma arc into a hydrogen rich fuel mix. Basically they ran gasoline through a plasma arc, causing it to dissociate some of the hydrogen before being sucked into the engine. In their experimental system they used metal electrodes that did require occassional replacement.

To get better engine performance they needed to blast about 25% of the fuel, but this did have very positive results on emissions and fuel consumption.
    They also experimented with different fuels being zapped through the plasma arc but they haven't pubically divulged these results yet.

Now comes the BIG question. Did they ever use water?
    I don't know. But here is an idea that you might want to try.

Kramer's WaterPlasmatron:
    It seems to me that one of the simplest ways of getting a water plasma into an engine is to make it at the carburetor, like in the plasmatron example. But this requires the production of significant amounts of gas from a plasma arc as quickly as possible and on demand. Can this be done using water?
    I believe so, but it requires gaseous water (steam or very fine mist) at pressure and a permanent arc zone using metal electrodes.

Steam is a bit difficult to make on engine start-up but can be easily made from recycled exhaust heat for continuous running engines. An electric heater can be used for start-up generation. But this is not too practical for a car, as you want to hop in and go.

There are a number of different types of solenoid actuated fuel injectors that create micron sized water molecules in very fine mists that are ejected at pressure and can be easily focused on a plasma reaction zone.

The neat thing about this design is that it can be small enough that multiple injectors can be bundled together to produce enough dissociated gas to run an engine.
    The firing of the injectors and plasma electrodes is also easily timed to an engine rpm's. And I can wrap an electromagnet around the reactor tube right after the electrode. And any extra water vapor in the cylinders just adds to steam expansion, so that is a good thing too.

PS: Please visit Prof. Santilli's websites listed below to learn more about "PlasmaArcFlow Reactors" and his hadronic approach to nuclear, chemical and biological systems. Really amazing stuff if you are into basic math and science.
    - INSTITUTE FOR BASIC RESEARCH - MagneGas
    - http://www.santillimagnegas.com/ - http://home1.gte.net/science2
    Prof. Ruggero Santilli has been nominated for a Nobel Prize for his contributions to mathematics, physics, nuclear physics, chemistry and astro-physics/cosmology. He has one of the most brilliant minds of our time and is well worth investigating as he has shaken the very foundations of quantum mechanics and other commonly held beliefs.

Modified GEET, only water is processed, fuel line not touched. (from France)
    الرابط

https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=i&r...39823467696795

صفحة 17 من 39 الأولىالأولى ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 27 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. استفسار عن الهيدروجين
    بواسطة alavokatooo_o في المنتدى كـــــيا
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 05-01-2017, 05:26 AM
  2. كشف بترولي كبير يحل ازمة الوقود في مصر خلال الصيف
    بواسطة Karim_Monir في المنتدى أخبار السيارات في مصر والعالم
    مشاركات: 20
    آخر مشاركة: 29-04-2013, 11:42 AM
  3. سؤال عن اطارات الهيدروجين يا اهل الخبره
    بواسطة hitham_sh في المنتدى كــماليــات السيـــارات و الإكسسوارات
    مشاركات: 37
    آخر مشاركة: 31-05-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. القيادة بأعصاب باردة توفر استهلاك الوقود!
    بواسطة درش في المنتدى المنتــــــدى العـــــــــــام للسيــارات
    مشاركات: 6
    آخر مشاركة: 19-02-2008, 11:31 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •