اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة swimmer25 مشاهدة المشاركة
فعلا إكسترونيك سي في تي بتاع نيسان رخم أوي..مجربتش بتاع هوندا بصراحة
My HR-V LX is the first CVT vehicle I have ever driven. Most of the cars I have owned over the years (I'm 52) have been manuals, I like it better than my better half's Hyundai that has a conventional auto,(6 speed I think), can't stand the constant gear hunting. After hearing the droning engine sound of some of the Nissan V6 CVT's, I thought I would never own a CVT but after test driving the HR-V, my mind was changed. The LX doesn't have the paddles but I don't miss them much, the CVT is a new experience for me and takes some getting used to, but overall I am happy with it and the HR-V
===========
I may be in the minority, but I am enjoying the CVT. It's very smooth, unlike the 5 speed auto my 2013 Civic had. Driving style took a little getting used to as well as 'the sound', but after a month of ownership, I prefer it to a normal automatic.
=========
I hate CVTs, or I thought I did anyway. My prior experience with CVT has been primarily with Nissan and theirs suck. Badly. The Accord has a great CVt that I tried sever times, and I do not even notice in the HRV now. Not bad at all, and as mentioned just use the S Mode when feeling especially sporty.
=========
It's better than expected. It's nice and smooth, no more gear hunting going up a hill
========
I like the CVT as well. We purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima in February for my wife. That was our first experience with a CVT. I don't have a problem with the Altima CVT but it does feel different from an automatic transmission. The Altima took a little getting accustomed to, specifically the way it held gears when going slowly and briefly hesitates when getting back on the accelerator. The CVT in my HR-V feels much more like a traditional automatic. I don't find it hunting for the right gear ratio, it is smooth and I don't notice any additional noise. After 200,000+ miles on my 2004 Civic 5 speed I am enjoying not shifting for a bit.
======
http://www.hrvforum.com/forum/466-en...-like-cvt.html